Today’s Heart of Texas Builders Association, (HOTBA), has been safeguarding and facilitating the builder’s ability to produce affordable new housing in the Central Texas Region for over 50 years.
Our current membership includes area builders and industry-related businesses ranging from financial institutions to craftsmen and plumbing contractors. HOTBA supplies its members with the latest information regarding changes in building regulations, new and pending legislation on state, local and national levels, new building trends and products plus much more.
Ten Reasons to Join the Heart of Texas Builders Association
- Provide a stronger voice in representing your interest on the local, state and national government levels in addition to lobbying elected officials on behalf of the residential building industry.
- Represent your interests before regulatory agencies and educates members on legal and regulatory compliance issues.
- Up-to-date residential construction contracts. Plus a strong legal defense fund on the local, state and national levels.
- Insurance discounts and other various discounted service programs are available to members.
- Nationwide product research, building code information, economic data and staff experts on over 500 topics relating to the building industry.
- Local, state and national trade shows and Parade of Homes.
- Continuing Education Certification Programs and various educational opportunities to set you apart from your competition.
- Subscriptions to local, state and national industry publications to keep you up to date on industry trends and business practices.
- A variety of councils and committees that address specific industry interests on the local, state and national levels.
- Networking opportunities to increase your bottom line.